CORRIZ·AM®with BROTOMAX® is recommended in irrigation, in the first
Dose: 6 L/Ha
The 2nd and 3rd applications are compatible with other products that can be applied at that time.
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
- Greater root development and better establishment in the ground.
- More vigour.
- Increased core weight.
- Foliar application increases size of the leaves, resulting in better and full coverage.
- Greater resistance to rot and neck diseases (Sclerotinia, Pythium…).
- There is a lengthening of the cycle without the ear emerging.
- Better storage life, obtaining plants that are more resistant to bacterial soft rots and to aqueous softening caused by fungi.
BROTOMAX® is compatible and synergistic with all insecticides and fungicides usually applied to endive, with the exception of Pyrimethanil.
Do not apply BROTOMAX® in the last days of the cycle because it could encourage the ear and a loosening of the heart.
Need more information? Contact the Agrométodos technical department