- Increases the polyphenol content in the plant, thus increasing the plant’s capacity to defend itself against pests and diseases.
- Due to its special properties, it exerts a triple preventive effect against trips:
- Thickening of cell walls, leading to thicker, more turgid leaves, making them more resistant to bites and physical deformation.
- Acts as a natural repellent, due to the increase of volatile Sulphur compounds in the onion itself.
- Promotes speedy and better healing of the micro wounds caused by trips.
We recommend the use of CORRIZ·AM®
(root application) at plantation begins
to cause greater proliferation of absorbent hairs and a larger root mass, resulting
in better root establishment.
Dose (irrigation application): 5 L/Ha.