POST-HARVEST TREATMENTAn application after harvesting is recommended, before the fall of the leaves. Post-harvest application hightens nutrient storage for the following year.
(Irrigation) dose: 3-5 L/Ha
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
- Optimum fruit setting and improvement in flowering (first flower).
- Prevents and helps overcoming Phytophthora attacks.
- Prevents physiological fall of set fruit. Increase production.
- Less “cracking” of the stone due to its hardness
- The second application boosts fruit size and increases quantity of fruit harvested in the first picking.
- Better resistance to cold. In early varieties it brings picking forward, this being more even.
The 2nd and 3rd applications are advisable to increase calibre and bring harvest
forward. Add LANZADERA® POTASIO, for these benefits.
(Foliar) dose: 0,3%
The 1st and 2nd application together with AM·EN® is recommended to assist the setting of the fruit without quality loss despite production increase. Furthermore, it leads to increased BRIX degrees, homogeneity of calibres, greater firmness and an earlier colouration of the fruit.
(Foliar) dose: 0,3%.
Need more information? Contact the Agrométodos technical department