This spring the avocado plantations of the north of the Valencian community (north of the province of Valencia and in the province of Castellón) have suffered the inclemency of the climate with episodes of prolonged rains and, sometimes, extreme that have caused situations of stress and flooding that has generated root asphyxiation and, derived from this, a great defoliation in the trees.
To reverse this situation, the agromethods technical department recommended two applications of CORRIZ·AM® and two of BROTOMAX® via irrigation at a dose of 5 liters per hectare each. These applications were carried out weekly alternately starting with the CORRIZ·AM®.
In particular, with CORRIZ·AM® applications it has been achieved:
- – Enhance the multiplication and prolongation of the roots.
- – Cause the proliferation of absorbent hairs and a greater root mass.
- – Generate a vegetative improvement.
And with BROTOMAX® applications it has been achieved:
- – Stimulate budding producing a greater number of shoots and more vigorous.
- – Better coating of the plant.
- – Higher plant height.
- – Strengthen the notch without softening it.
These treatments have allowed the recovery of the crop, with numerous shoots that have covered the trees and have given health, strength and vigor in the face of the stages of flowering and fruit set.