- Heals micro-wounds caused by harvesting, slowing down the entry of vascular diseases and bacteria such as Tuberculosis.
- Induces the lignification of plant tissues, hindering the penetration of the bark mosquito.
- Less leaf fall
Dose (foliar): 0,3%.
To effectively prevent or correct deficiencies of Zinc, Manganese and Magnesium a foliar application of LANZADERA®3 is recommended.
Dose: 0,2% – 0,3% (2-3 L/1000L).
A third application of BROTOMAX® together with LANZADERA® POTASIOis recommended to encourage maturation and fattening of fruit.
Dose (foliar): 2,5 – 3% (2,5 – 3 L/1000 L).
In cases of strong attacks of Verticillium, Phytophthora, etc. we recommend applying BROTOMAX® wetting the trunk and branches well.
Dose (foliar): 5 L/Ha.
With the aim of achieving:
- Better rooting (fewer losses).
- More vigorous plants.
- Reduced time before entry into production.
In new plantations we recommend two soil applications of CORRIZ·AM®, one at transplantation and another 7-10 days later.
- Causes proliferation of absorbent hairs and a larger root mass.
- Generates a vegetative improvement and a larger trunk diameter.
- Promotes multiplication and lengthening of the roots.
- Stimulates mycorrhization.
After these applications two consecutive soil applications of BROTOMAX® is recommended, at intervals of 7 and 10.
- Boosts sprouting, producing a greater number of more vigorous buds.
- Better lining of the seedling.
- Greater plant height.
- Strengthens the stem without softening it (plant more resistant to cold).
At the end of the aforementioned Establishment Programme, a monthly soil application of BROTOMAX® is advisable during the plant’s vegetative activity period (between March and October). When the plant reaches a stage where it is well leafed, this application can be foliar.
This treatment is perfectly compatible with amino acids, nutritional supplements, phytosanitary treatments, etc.
Need more information? Contact the Agrométodos technical department